Social Media

Saturday 4 February 2017

Monthly picks || Savida At Dunnes




Wow can you believe its been a whole month since I did my last monthly picks? we are zooming through this year rightly! So yesterday I was at a fashion event and I got talking to another stylist and she pointed out to me that if you don't suit or feel comfortable in leather or bold prints stick to what you know best and feel fabulous in so obviously this whole post will be ruffles, pink and feminine shapes.

Be confident with your own style;

left - right

Bow shirt £35

Since we are now very much in spring mode, how beautiful are these shades? I always seem to gravitate towards these tones all year round but cant wait to rock them this spring. If you missed out on the H&M blue bow shirt, this is pretty much identical.

In my opinion the Savida range at Dunnes have so much choice when it comes to the top half but not enough skirts and trousers, though I did spot a fabulous pair of orange tailored trousers but nowhere to be found online.


Thanks for reading
Zoe 









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig