Social Media

Thursday 23 February 2017

Spring goals


I think once it gets towards the end of February we are all longing for brighter mornings and a stretch to the evenings and a pop of yellow with all the sprouting daffodils. Over the years my tastes have changed so much, I used to love bold colours,striking prints and now its simple pale hues with the odd glimmer of gold/copper and some kind of quote obvs! 

This spring I'd like to have a new fence picked out and ordered for our garden and perhaps a new shed but lets face it theres that Gucci belt I really want... ;) in all seriousness the fence will be picked out! when we moved here it was pretty much a shell we could do what we wanted but we have now been here two years and certain things are bugging me and obviously me being very impatient I want it done yesterday. The inside still needs a lot of work hence why you only see little corners of our home.

Livingroom inspiration 

We just need these last three things to sort the living room and might I add why so expensive!! we will be saving for a good while yet. 

We have both always loved parquet but I think herringbone suits us more? we need to do more investigation but I really love the flooring above.

If you lovelies see any tv units/stands that you think I might like please let me know as I've just come to a blank when it comes to it, whether I'm too fussy or just have my blinkers on.


One of my goals this year is to learn to sew, Ive recently really got in to customisation and just changing the look of different items I already own, instead of spending a fortune on something new.

Do you have Spring goals or something your working towards? let me know what they are in the comments.


Thanks so so much for all your support I really appreciate it

Zoe x


















Share:

1 comment

  1. Learning to sew is such a good skill to have! My spring goals would definitely be to get outside more, i'm definitely starting to develop cabin fever, I need to see the greens, yellows and blues of a bright spring day :)

    Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig