Social Media

Sunday 4 June 2017

Feeling Blue


I was always a pink kinda gal but I always seem to gravitate towards blue a lot more now, cornflower blue to be exact! Theres a shade of blue to suit everyone, but because I'm blonde and as pale as snow white I cant really get away with the deeper tones, but I do believe you could get any shade to suit you, whether it be an accessory or a full blown blue smokey eye.

The shops are jam packed with blue right now to my delight, shirts, blouses, coats you name it.  Zara especially but Marks and spencer in Ballymena did today swell, some beautiful pieces.

Blue coat - Zara
Blue beaded frill Top -Zara
Navy & White striped dress - Old Tkmaxx similar here & here





Find me on Instagram || Facebook

                                                                   ZOE  X

Share:

2 comments

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig