Social Media

Friday 2 June 2017

Olympus Pen E-PL7 || Review


I got my Olympus Pen last September if I can remember correctly and being a complete camera newbie I had no idea what I was actually doing. When I ordered it from the Olympus pen website  I had 15% off which really helped at the time, I bought the camera with the pancake lens and well lets face it I had no idea what that even was.

Its known as the blogger camera, every blogger and their dog has it, but I can sorta tell why! It's so simple to use, it has wifi so connects with your phone and the PEN app and you can upload straight away to Instagram or any social media sites you want to upload on. The same goes for remote shooting, only I'd suggest perhaps staying away from that function for long periods of time, unless you want your battery drained in an instant. 

Quality 
Okay so Ive dropped the lenses I don’t know how many times (I don't recommend this) and both are working fine, I have had a couple of near misses with the camera but some how always managed to save it. its not the lightest of cameras but I have nothing to compare it to, but it's so sturdy and well made and totally worth the price tag. The pictures are always so crisp and vivid and I absolutely love that you don’t have to be a professional photographer to get some decent shots.

Size & lenses 
I have two lenses, the pancake lens which I got when I bought the camera and then I purchased the 45mm. For size reference my pancake lens fits inside my Chanel Woc which isn't the biggest but also fits all my other clutter too. I love the pancake lens but because I take outfit pictures the 45mm wins hands down, I use it for absolutely everything out and about even interior shots. I would definitely recommend the pancake lens too because you wont always want that blurry background you might just want a simple picture in a bar and not have to stand a million miles away from the table, it is also very good for flatlays, how can I forget the flip screen? it helps so much with flatlays and if the sun is making it hard to see what your actually shooting this feature is a god send.













If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask you can find me on Instagram or Facebook


                                                 ZOE  X


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig