Social Media

Saturday 17 June 2017

Yellow Culottes || Five ways

I was never a yellow kind of girl because I thought with blonde hair it would look ridiculous but it turns out it actually works. I first got a yellow Boutique Moschino Jacket you can see it here, from then on I just fell head over heels with the colour.

I bought these trousers the other week from Zara and thought ‘oh they'll probably do me through summer and that will be it but my goodness I actually don’t think ill have them off me. I wanted to challenge my self to see what else they went with in my wardrobe and it turns out they go with quite a lot - so don’t think yellow isn't for you, you just need to find your shade whether it be lemon, neon or mustard.

Outfit one
Stripe tee - Zara
Shirt - Joules (old) similar here
Trousers - Zara 
Shoes - Oasis (old) Similar Here
Bag - Gucci Soho Disco


Outfit two 
Top - Zara
Trousers - Zara
Bag - Chanel 
Outfit Three
Stripe Tee - Same as above
Bag - M&S
Watch - Jord


Outfit four
Top - Asda
Trousers - Zara
Sandals - Oasis (similar posted above)
Outfit five
Top - Zara (old) similar here
Shoes - Clarks (old) 

I can think of many more items in my wardrobe when the weather gets cooler that would be perfect also, sometimes jeans can be boring and skirts and dresses aren't warm enough in this country so wide leg culottes it is!

What is your most loved item in your wardrobe?

                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                 ZOE  X


Share:

1 comment

  1. You have incredible taste in clothing! I would never have even considered lifting up Yellow trousers as I would have just assumed they would go with nothing, but you have styled these up so well!!!!

    www.hellosaralou.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig