Social Media

Thursday 5 March 2015

The perfect pink pout ♡

I recently moved house and while I was packing up my make up collection i realised how many pink lipsticks i owned and all on to the same shade, I suppose once you like a certain colour you just keep on buying the same, here are some of my favourites below.



from left to right the colours are : Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic, L'oreal Carese in Flirty vilolet, L'oreal Carese in Fashionista pink, Nivea in pearly shine, Ysl Rouge volupte in No 7, MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam, Bare minerals marvelous moxie in fly high, Too faced Melted lipstick in Melted fuchsia.



L'oreal Carese in Flirty vilolet, MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam, Ysl Rouge volupte in No 7, Bare minerals marvelous moxie in fly high,Too faced Melted lipstick in Melted fuchsia,Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic.



These are the pinks that i reach for the most, I tend to go for Viva Glam Gaga most days and its running out "Sob" As you can see from the picture below its definitely well loved and I might add its also discontinued  if I could insert the frantic crying emoji here I would. Its the most perfect constancy and the colour is great with my pale skin and blonde hair.


What are your favourite pinks? Leave some suggestions in the comments for pinks you love that I also might:D


                                      Thank you so much for reading







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig