Social Media

Sunday 14 May 2017

Mini bags on a budget


Top // Primark Skirt // F&F shoes // La Redoute Bag // M&S

As of late I've been slightly obsessed with Mini Bags and before if you had of told me I was going to buy a bag that wasn't designer I probably would of laughed, but now the high street offers so much.  In my opinion I think Zara, Mango and Marks and Spencer win hands down for Designer Dupes and are fabulous quality, here are my favourites;







I much prefer mini bags now, so easy just to throw on with any outfit, I think mini's look the best in a bold colour and to be honest I'm not a bold kinda gal but I love a bold shade for an accessory.


Find me Instagram // Facebook


ZOE  X
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig