Social Media

Monday 6 March 2017

Best of the bloopers

If we cant have a little fun and take the absolute peewee out of ourselves at times when can we? life has gotten so serious and we must take the time to have a little fun, so here are my bloopers from this year so far.

Un edited I must say.. ha ha scary

You know when your Insta husband has had enough and he's like LAST one and you die inside knowing the ones he's already took are absolute rubbish (sorry Mike haha) some very peculiar faces and expressions right there!

















Share:

2 comments

  1. i hate you!!! why did you put that picture of me in there hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol love this! This looks exactly my camera roll on my phone! My husband is the same he takes like two photos and then says that's enough :)

    Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig