Social Media

Sunday 24 July 2016

What Iv been loving



So recently I've been in a bit of a blogger slump and I've just been posting pictures on Instagram, pictures of outfits, home-wear and of course my pups.

I know in my last few blogs I lightly brushed upon my love for soft pinks, well this month my  loves aren't any different.

Pink
Culottes
Loafers 
   
1. Zara loafers - Lovely to look at, killer on your feet.  That being said, I still absolutely love them!

2.  Wild Fox sunglasses - Such a bargain from TKmaxx retailed for over £170 but I managed to bag them for £15 ( does a little dance)

3.  Long walks, getting fresh air.

4. Pink coat - Absolute bargain in the Zara sale 

5.  Garnier micellar water - Perfect for us gals with dry skin, this has been my saviour!

6. Gucci Soho Disco - Of course I couldn't leave this beauty out of my loves, so much wear already. I kind of thought I had picked a colour that wouldn't go with everything but I think It does, everyone will be sick of it in no time with the amount of pictures I post! 


Websites I'm obsessed with

I go through wee phases of absolutely loving fashion to the complete opposite, right now I cant get enough of interiors! Please tell me your all like this too? ha ha


Thanks for reading











Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey you!! Love your loves πŸ˜‚ Not a pink girl myself but so understand about that jacket!! I had one similar many years ago from Gap and wore it constantly πŸ˜‚

    So loving the interior IGer's I follow....so much inspiration πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ trying not to get to much fashion as down here life's so simple I going to find it hard to wear what I have let some more stuff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then again.....soon be Autumn πŸπŸ‚πŸ

    Love and hugs

    Hannah 😘

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig