Social Media

Sunday 21 August 2016

When life gives you lemons


The past two months have been a bit of a nightmare for me, and probably for mike too, after all he has to live with me. FOP has been changing my appearance especially the top half of body, and its been such a struggle coming to terms with the changes, I dreaded summer coming all the pretty off the shoulder tops and pretty lace numbers.

I think of my self as a go getter and the feeling of being trapped is a constant reminder of the things I used to be able to do, and maybe never get back, the relying on people all day long drives me insane, I used to be so independent.

The thing is I don't always feel this way, just sometimes when it gets tough.  I'm very fortunate to have the people in my life to help me, no matter how frustrated I become, you know who you are!

Current goings on

  • I'm going to London at the end of September to take part in a clinical trial for FOP, which is the closest thing to a cure thats ever been, very exciting to be a part of.  I will be on the drug for two years, no waxing and extremely dry skin, worth every bit of  brow craziness ha ha.
  • Getting an automatic car and learning to drive is my next challenge, when people tell me I cant do something that is all the motivation I need to prove them wrong no matter how long it takes.


Finding things to keep me busy is the main thing, I need distractions, new challenges. I can do anything so CAN you no matter what it is you have to overcome, we as humans can adapt to almost anything and there is no such thing as no I CANT or you CANT.




I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13


Share:

7 comments

  1. Such a positive inspirational post girl!
    Good luck with everything! And I know you can do it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab, your style is 👌 keep up the positivity because you inspire others X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe I love your blog.... Completely inspirational. I can fully appreciate how you feel about coming to terms with your body changes.... But you always always look beautiful.....outside....and from your writing and your posts I know you are also beautiful in the inside. Chin up gorgeous girl . Shove those lemons in your bra and grow thick and fabulous expressive eyebrows!!! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe you are such a beautiful person inside and out! I find your blog and your posts on Instagram very inspirational. I too believe that we can pretty much do anything we set our minds to. Sometimes it's not the standard, cookie cutter approach but where there's a will, there's a way. You my beautiful friend are the type of person who can truly move mountains. All the best and keep us posted!

    ~ Cat L.
    www.CatsDailyLiving.com

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig