Social Media

Saturday 20 August 2016

Mango 'Gucci Loafer Dupes"

Well aren't we all just a tad obsessed with Gucci right now? shoes, bags everything! I bought these shoes from Mango just over a week ago, they haven't arrived yet but already thought of so many outfits they would MAKE. As if I don't have anything else to do with my times, I'm planning outfits like a mad women, please tell me I'm not the only one?
Mango shoes - linked above
Dress - French Connection

Shirt - Topshop
Jeans -Topshop
Shoes - linked above 

Office and ASOS also brought out their version but wasn't as keen you can see them here & here

Whats your favourite trend right now?
Mine are;
  • Ruffles
  • Florals
  • Metallics


Thanks for reading 
x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig