Social Media

Monday 8 August 2016

No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation

Lets be honest, I very rarely go near the No 7 counter, I was on the hunt for a new foundation and I had a voucher for No 7 so I thought id just go for it and try one of theirs.  I purchased the shade Calico.


Baring in mind I have quite dry skin, it did say on the box that it suited all skin types, not that I ever believed one foundation or product could.


When I first applied it I thought no way is this the correct shade, it was very ashy toned, but as I blended it in it seemed to have worked out ok shade wise although It did cling to my dry areas and sunk in to fine lines.

The only thing is if you do have super dry skin like me you need to exfoliate like crazy and moisturise, if you have oily skin this is probably perfect for you. The coverage is medium ish but build-able if you want more.

The packaging is super sleek and I like the glass bottle, has a very expensive feel to it considering it only cost £14.50, bang on half price to my trusty Nars sheer glow, which il probably start to use again, nothing seems to ever beat it.

You can buy it from boots online and in stores and it comes in 17 shades.


Let me know your favourites? I would love to test a few new ones out.




Thanks for reading
Zoe
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig