Social Media

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Trend || pink


I think it’s been really obvious lately I have been very obsessed with pink.  Any shade of pink; in tops, jacket and homeware. I was talking to one of my lovely friends and I was saying to her 'oh I'm hating that theres so much flipping pink' when now I'm like give me it all. Theres a shade to suit everyone which I love from the very palest of pale to beautiful deep complexions.





Everyone has their own favourite shade and 1 million % mine is blush, but I do like the odd bold hue of pink.  I hunted all the high street to find my favourite pinks and I hope you love them as much as I do.


Faux suede Faux suede £59.99







I know I have my eye on a few things from this post, love the feminine touches to the already delicate  hue of pink, can you tell I love a frill? send help


Find me Instagram // Facebook

Share:

1 comment

  1. I am really loving the blush pink trend at the minute too :) I don't know if it suits me (i'm very pale and a redhead) but i'm just going for it anyway :)

    Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig