Social Media

Thursday 21 May 2015

What iv been loving | Lighting + Art

Hello Lovelies, Since moving in to our new house at the end of January I have been so obsessed with looking at new things and picking up new bits for our new home.

I love a mix of styles but the main area of our house is pretty contemporary, I love odd things..or different,  I pick things not a lot of people would have and that makes my favourite place TKmax :D

Dunelm mill and Next are definitely  on point  this year - The lighting is to die for!!!



                                    I love these bulbs so so much - suit the shade down to a T.

Links to where you can buy everything - linked below :)





Im also loving Oliver Bonas: You might guess that from this post I'm a little obsessed with copper 


I want a Z & M for my living room shelf, I personally think they would add an industrial feel, which I love.

Heres a few more sites I can't seem to stay off :



Hope you find some nice new pieces for your home :)



Zoe x






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig