Social Media

Sunday 17 May 2015

When Isla & Nicky came to stay | coffee dates + shopping dates

Hello my lovelies, I feel I haven't blogged in forever...well I haven't really, I have been so super busy recently and just haven't had time to get any blog time in.

This weekend we had two very special people come stay with us - which was an absolute pleasure and we miss them so much already!:(

Meet Isla and Nicky - Isla has the same horrible condition as me, she is only 18 months old. Nicky said something to me tonight and its very true - We may not be family by blood but we are by Genes"

But on a lighter note we had the best 4 days ever, filled with coffee dates and park dates with my little nephew (same age as Isla)

I was a very lousy blogger this week I didn't even manage to get any outfit pics :( I had planned to but just didn't happen we were having so much fun. Though I did find the biggest bargain ever in Tkmax - only a Valentino scarf, I couldn't leave the shop without it an well lets face is Nicky and Lucy were 
the biggest enablers! 








                                           Ahhh I'm sooo in love with it what a beaut!


I have a few product reviews coming up soon - Clarins beauty flash balm, which Nicky got me in to and its craaaaaazy good! :D

& Elizabeth Arden 8 our cream - totally sorted my chapped lips , also another Nicky product!


Thanks so much for reading <3



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig