Social Media

Saturday 25 April 2015

My week in pictures #2

Hello my wee loves, This week has been complete madness , haven't had a minute to relax, my Husband mike has been slaving away painting the living room and...well this week has flew in!

My mother in law is here staying with us for the weekend and we are just back from a lovely meal out, now relaxing on the sofa with my three pups!!




On Sunday we went to the dark hedges which were incredible so magical, & my husband Mike is a massive fan of game of thrones so we had to visit hehe.

Who else has bought their groceries and bought the wrong size of something? look at the size of that jam, I laughed so hard i nearly gained a six pac.


I didn't really take many pictures this week as I have hardly had a minute, I promise to be better next week hehe! 


hope you all have had a great week! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig