Social Media

Monday 13 April 2015

My Week In Pictures |

This week was a pretty boring one, my husband an I are decorating our new home right now and its a very low process, :( sigh! I did try to gloss the banister and well its not looking great, ha ha. 

My sister and her boyfriend mike and my mike and I all went for a walk around Antrim Lough and it was sooo so beautiful, sun was shining for a change, My husband wanted to fly his drone and he got some incredible shots, il put some in and let you see :)

Please tell me you have all tried the Lindt salted caramel chocolate? my sister Fee had it and I hunted everywhere here for it and couldn't find it, so she was an absolute gem and sent some over from stroud <3 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig