Social Media

Saturday 11 April 2015

Everyday Make up with a difference

Hi My loves, I thought id do a blog post about my everyday make up and how I apply it as I am disabled, iv had to adapt all my make up brushes by masking taping them to long objects so i can reach my face as I can't reach up with either hand, eye shadow and eyeliner would be my biggest task but il show you how I do it.

I started off with my FAVOURITE Nars Sheer glow in the shade Deauville
A couple of years ago when my good arm went down hill I had to think of a way to be independent again, I know they don't look glamorous in the slightest but it gets the job done :) all I used was picnic cutlery from IKEA and masking tape and a bit of a back scratcher hehe. To put my mascara on I masking tape it to one of the longer sticks, its a bit tricky but I get there in the end.


These are my most used products I use every single day;
tarte lights camera flashes mascara - I bought this when I was in New York in November and I literally couldn't be without it best mascara ever, I don't have long lashes either and it makes them so long and fluttery.

Hourglass Ambient powder in luminous light - Its the perfect highlight for that sun kissed glow in summer or for that wee extra something in winter when your skin is just blah.

urban decay naked one - well we all love a bit of Urban Decay don't we? I couldn't live without mine, its a bit battered but clearly well loved :D

Nars sheer glow & Nars creamy concealer - one thing I can say, not great for the dry skin gals :( it was awful through the winter months for me. Most perfect foundation for summer though, some might think its a little heavy, just mix it with a bit of your moisturiser to make your own tinted moisturiser ;). At the start i hated the concealer with a passion, I love it now though easy to blend and looks great only thing i can say it does crease *sad times* as the coverage is there.

bare minerals lipstick in fly high - by far the best lipstick ever!! Lovely formula, great pigmentation, so so creamy on your lips, I never see any one talk about these in the blogging world or youtube definitely one to go have a peak at :)

sorry about the awful quality of this image, stupid flash! 



I hope this blog post helps other people with disabilities who are struggling with coming up with ideas to do their make up, to be more independent, keep going, keep trying! 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig