Social Media

Sunday 12 April 2015

The perfect Summer Scent ♡



Summer after summer scents bring me back to the place where I last wore them and brings back so many amazing memories of holidays & days to the beach or just kicking about home. I personally love floral fruity scents but not to fruity or sweet somewhere in between :) here are a few of my picks that I wear summer after summer;

Orla Kiely - Is a charming light floral fragrance, with natural extracts of rose, geranium and bergamot, subtly balanced with fresh fig and a hint of chocolate. Well personally I don't smell the chocolate when I wear this hehe , but its one of the most summery smelling scents I own, I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing when I wear this. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Top notes - Violet, wild strawberries
Base notes - white woods accord 

Daisy is my all time favourite , when I first met my husband, this is the first perfume he bought me. Brings back so many fond memories we have shared together, its such a feminine scent, perfect for summer * I wear it all year round* and my husband loooovees it! :)


Jo Malone - Peony and blush suede 


 Ps sorry for the very dirty window :|

This is the way Jo malone describes this scent - The essence of charm.Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile.  Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. Luxurious and seductive.

This is my second bottle of this since last summer its the perfect hand bag size just to fling in to your bag and not break your back trying to carry big bottles of perfume, the way Jo Malone describes this couldn't be more true,
I'm not a lover of rose scented perfumes but this has the perfect amount of everything in it 

Britney spears - believe 



                                  
NotesThe fragrance opens with fruity, mouthwatering notes of guava and tangerine. The maidenly heart is delicate and pure, featuring honeysuckle and linden blossom. The base is highly feminine and sensual, with its beautiful accord of patchouli, amber and sweet praline.

I have nearly used up all of this, will have to repurchase asap :D its very spicy but in the same sense very fruity 
too, unusual for Britney to bring out such a sophisticated scent. Its perfect for those summer evenings out.

Dior - J'dore

Notescitruses, mandarin orange and neroli; middle notes are jasmine, african orange flower, ylang-ylang, tuberose and rose

Base notes woodsy and vanilla

Not one I reach for everyday but such a beautiful scent, I love it more once it has settled on my skin so delicate and delightful.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana


Notespeony, lily of the valley and musk

I seem to be always attracted to perfumes that contain peony, I picked up this roller ball when I was in New york, its such a pretty scent, I have this in my bag at all times. I wish I had of bought the bigger bottle. This scent was designed by mary-kate and ashley, they launched a fashion brand called Elizabeth and james in 2007 .



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig