Social Media

Sunday 12 April 2015

Spring Style'n

Kinda a bit late to the party on spring outfit ideas but I thought id do a few and see what id come up with, doesn't feel the slightest bit like spring living here in Northern Ireland we get every kinda weather in one day :| Imagine getting sleet in the middle of april! It was my Birthday on the 1st April so I bought a few wee bits and pieces for my Spring wardrobe, not that I can wear them yet * its freezing cold*

Duster coat - New Look Top - New Look Jeans - New Look Shoes - S Oliver Pin - Etsy


Beau my Miniature Dachshund wanted in on the action, bit of an obsessed mummy here * waves hands in the air* 


Top - Topshop  Jeans - Joni Jeans (topshop) Shoes - New look


Top - F&F Jeans - Joni at Topshop Shoes - Crocs

I was always one for saying Crocs were ugly and so so horrible till my sister bought me these last year, most comfortable pair of shoes ever, feels like I'm walking on a bubble, I got them in a khaki green colour and go with most outfits,  I was going to put a long khaki cardigan with this outfit but iv just put it in the wash, its just a fine knit long cardigan perfect for those chilly evenings :)



Top - Oasis Necklace - Swarovski Shoes - Kurt Geiger Bag - Chanel Jeans - Joni 

Well for starters sorry for the overly Creased top! I love these trainers perfect for the added tacky sparkly glam we all love hehe ;) 


The wind was not playing fair today, my husband could hardly get a decent picture, hair flying everywhere, what a disaster! What will you be rocking this spring? Heres somethings I'm lusting over  for Spring summer ;


  • lemon & baby blue Toms 
  • Another pair of pink Joni Jeans
  • Chanel espadrilles 
  • trilby hat
  • lots of pastel eeeeerrryyythaaaang! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig