Social Media

Thursday 16 April 2015

wedding guest attire

Hello my loves, as I'm attending a couple of wedding's this year I thought id throw a post together about what il be wearing this year for weddings and accessories that complement each outfits.

I love dressing up for weddings and special occasions, getting the hair all done and pulling out all the stops. I was at my best friends wedding yesterday and had such a wonderful day, so proud of her! she looked absolutly stunning, and the sun was shining *yay*  





My sister and I both wore ASOS dresses and I used my Chanel wallet on chain as my clutch.

Iv been stalking ASOS like a women possessed recently, Im totally in love with this ASOS salon premium dress and its always sold out *sobs* I paired this beaut of a dress with Whistles Leea sandals & ASOS Snake Hologram Clutch Bag
I have also had my eye on this dress too by Frock & Frill, loving all the embellishment and the fact it looks like a crop top with a skirt & obviously the sensational colour, being a tall girl a midi dress is the way forward, perfect length and so classy, I paired this dress with simple accessories as it has alot going on, the bag is from Whistles * in the sale* and shoes from lipsy.

Lets just take a minute and look at this stunning dress....ah! as you can see I'm loving embelishment right now :D dress by Needle & Thread quite pricey at £250 but so worth it the detail is cray! shoes are by Karen Millen & the clutch is by dune, I love how the dress just makes such a big statement that you don't have to go crazy with the rest of the outfit.



Thanks for reading 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig