Social Media

Friday 17 April 2015

Battle of the micellar waters - Bio derma & Garnier

Hello my loves, Feeling so unwell today but I thought while I was siting doing very little id write about these two little beauties.


Years ago I caved in to the hype and bought Bioderma and became obsessed pretty much straight away, its just so easy to take off absolutely every single bit of make up, my skin never felt dry or tight after use, its very gentle as my skin reacts to just about anything, this is totally fine, it also lasts for  a pretty long time as it is 500ml, not so travel friendly although you can get a little tiny one. Once I had ran out I repurchased quite a few times, then Garnier came out with their own micellar cleansing water, so obviously I had to try it as it was so much easier to get your hands on. Bioderma is so much easier to get your hands on now as you can get it here  , but you can pick up the garnier micellar water  pretty much anywhere, like doing your shopping in Tesco or Sainsburys you can just pick one there.

I love them both but I think Bioderma just has the edge, you can't beat french skincare! It takes off pretty much everything but with the garnier you have to scrub a bit more to get stubborn make up off.



I hope this helps you out a little bit deciding between the two, let me know your favourite :)









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig