Social Media

Saturday 23 April 2016

My week in pictures

This week has been a quiet one but weather wise, absolutely beautiful - Spring finally here? It has been a good week for me though plenty of thoughts, a learning curve, letting go of all the negatives in my life and pushing forward with the positives

Letting go of negative thoughts can be so difficult, the path to happiness can also be extremely difficult, but if you have amazing friends and something to completely take your mind of what ever your thinking about your nearly already there - if your having a tough week, you can do this!

Thanks to a certain person for their guidance this week, you know who you are <3

Things Im looking forward to for the coming week :

Peony buying, raiding Topshop ( I want far too much) Lunches with my sisters.

Hope you all have a lovely week ahead.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig