Social Media

Saturday 16 April 2016

Where have I been?


Hello my lovelies been absent for quite a while on the blog, wasn't feeing it at all but I'm now back hopefully with a bang with lots of new content, a little Beauty, a little Fashion with a little home/lifestyle.

Here are a few things iv been loving the past couple of weeks;


 Interiors 

We are currently renovating our house room by room and getting the outside summer ready ( if Northern Ireland even get a summer ) not feeling hopeful about that one ha ha! 

Cant stop looking for inspirational ideas for our new living room, everything is getting stripped out and starting afresh. I have been loving Pinterest and Instagram seeing " real homes " and how they are decorated, I'm gravitating more towards the grey and neutral tones at the minute with a hint of colour here and there, some greenery too  ( if my dogs don't eat it ) but by the time I come to pick wallpaper, paint etc my mind will have changed once again, its so hard when you work in Interiors and see so much, its hard to make THE choice.

If you want to take a look at some stunning homes take a look at Emma's at  www.lifeatthelittlewood.co.uk , Emma has the most beautiful home and family if you haven't checked her out you really need to.



Cushions // Clarke and Clarke get them here Beechgrove Interiors
Wallpaper // Designers Guild
Towel // Zara home


Fashion  

Loving everything with clean lines with maybe a little edge, tried a faux leather jacket on the other day and I just looked ridiculous, perhaps I should just stick to more feminine styles!

Blush pink is my comfort zone or pale shades I would love to be a little daring once in a while and try something different, maybe that should be my motto for April.


Blue shirt // J crew
 Winter White Jeans //  Topshop
Glitter trainers // Kurt Geiger 
White Ruffle shirt // Topshop
Black jeans // Topshop
Zebra shoes // Melissa 
Grey cardigan // Kaffe
Grey boots// Kurt Geiger 
Pink Blush cardigan // Mango
Bow shoes // Melissa 
Jeans // Topshop Joni's 


Beautiful Blooms

 It was my birthday at the start of April and my sister bought me flowers from my lovely Nephews and they are still on the go , who knew roses would last so long, I now have an obsession and have vase or two in every room, I need that emoji that covers its eyes right about now! I got my first ever delivery from bloomandwild that my lovely sister in law sent me, What beautiful bouquet and the packaging...swoon!! 




Hope you al have a lovely weekend 
Lots of Love 
Zoe 












Share:

2 comments

  1. Hey Zoe!! Topshop.....love love love!! I can always find something in there!! Love the frilly blouse!! We seem to like the same sort of shops clothes wise!! Love going shopping with my daughter Emma who is 18 and she often ends up with pieces of clothing I don't need anymore!!

    Talking of interiors I have stopped myself from buying interior magazines as I would end up being swamped by them......but it's so hard not too!! �� thank goodness we have IG!! When we bought our house in Swanage we painted it white from top to bottom...never done that before and absolutely love it!! Fairy lights, candles and hearts are my favourite decorating items!!

    Sorry waffled on bit!! Loved reading the blog and look forward to reading more

    Hannah ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely mention Zoe! I love your style so much! :) Hope you are well my sweet xx

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig