Social Media

Monday 12 September 2016

The Perfect pamper day

When Michelle an Arbonne consultant for the ballymena area contacted me and asked if i'd like to try some of their products I jumped at the chance as i'd never tried anything from Arbonne and Hadn't heard much about the brand to be totally honest, but boy was I missing out!


The skincare
At first I was apprehensive to try the skincare as my skin is so temperamental, I was thoroughly shocked, no breakouts! super gentle and amazing in my opinion.

My favourite line is the FC5 range;
  • Intense Hydration Mask 
You leave the mask on for ten minutes and cleanse off with water, my skin felt nourished and refreshed after one use.
  • Nurturing Day Lotion with SPF 20
I used this straight after the mask and my skin was hydrated and smooth, usually after a mask your skin can be quite tight and irritated but not with this.
  • Skin Conditioning Oil
I have literally used this all over, dry patches on my elbows to my cuticles, I must have the most dry cuticles on this earth, they most definitely feel hydrated now.


Make up

When it comes to make up I usually just stick to the same kind of stuff, brands etc never really venture out and try anything new but I was excited to try the Arbonne primer and eyeshadow.


The eyeshadow palette was beautiful and the packaging was sleek and compact, the third eyeshadow in the pallete was so gorgeous and perfect for my blue eyes, very pigmented too!

The primer was great probably would suit a more oily complication than my extremely dry skin but overall was fab too.

The Blush reminded me so much of my trusty Nars - Orgasam a subtle coral orange with a slight glow finish.

Overall I was really impressed with the brand and will be purchasing more for my own collection.


Thanks so much for reading 
Zoe x












Share:

2 comments

  1. i'm always looking for new skincare products to try, I may have to check these out! great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skincare was amazing honestly, Thanks so much for commenting x

      Delete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig