Social Media

Sunday 11 September 2016

The pinafore dress

Today was the first day it really felt like Autumn, all the leaves blowing off the trees and crunching underfoot, its a beautiful time of year with so many gorgeous shades of burnt orange and oxblood
reds.

I always put off buying a pinafore dress as I didn't want to look like I was a child but so far this Autumn they have really grown on me. So many options to choose from whether your tall or short, denim or corduroy, theres something to suit everyone.  I went for a denim pinafore from the tall section at ASOS and I'm in love!










I styled it with a striped top from J crew which is no longer available and black Dune ankle boots but you could literally wear anything with a pinafore dress and look amazing.



My favourite from the high street;




  1. Next - corduroy pinafore £32
  2. Oasis - denim pinafore £45
  3. Needle and Thread pinafore £285

Whether or not you have a huge budget theres something for everyone, I'm in love with the corduroy pinafore from next and I almost bought but I'm on a spending ban for the rest of September.


What's your favourite trend this season so far?

Thanks for reading 
Zoe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig