Social Media

Sunday 30 October 2016

Feeling Blue

Today was the first day I'd left the house in days, not feeling my self, not necessarily feeling sick but just blah.  Mike was working yesterday so we decided to just make the most of the fabulous weather we have been blessed with and enjoy today, so good to be home though, waiting patiently for my Zoe Baysting print to go up! eek

Antrim Castle Grounds are absolutely stunning any time of year but especially in autumn, thought now is my chance to wear my new coat, but to be honest it wasn't cold enough for it yet and I was totally over boiled face palm!

I wanted to make sure I was warm enough as I was in my wheelchair today, I wore a coat from asos, jumper and shirt from J crew, jeans from Topshop and boots from Tkmaxx.




If your thinking of purchasing this coat just get it in your normal size, fits perfectly.

Boots Tk Maxx 
Size up if your thinking of purchasing I bought these off my sister who is a size 8 and bought a size 8 but are slightly snug on her. 








Letting go of the things I cant change and enjoying life is my new motto!

I hope your having a lovely Sunday evening and have an enjoyable week.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig