Social Media

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Statement boots

Now its getting quite chilly in NI its time to rock out the big guns, I used to wear Ugg boots all the time and obviously I will still wear them on the days where I cant be bothered or its actually too cold for those 'fashion boots' which is quite often in winter here ha ha, but sometimes fashion is pain.

I bought these suede beauties from eBay but they are still available from Kurt Geiger and in the sale £175, even better!

The heel height is perfect for me, I'm already too tall for killer heels.

Although I will keep you updated how I get one with these, comfort wise etc.

I wanted to show you that you can have statement boots and feel fabulous with any budget, I absolutely love the ones from Topshop posted below, full of embroidery goodness.


BLOSSOM Embroidered Boots

Topshop £42

ASOS RACHELLE Jacquard Heeled Ankle Boots

Asos £38




Mythersesa £870

What have you been buying recently? 
I have a coat coming from ASOS, actually should be here tomorrow which will probably be on Instagram at the weekend, and a couple of chunky knits.

I think the month of November I'll be having a spending ban and just buying christmas presents, I will still be buying but just not for me which I'm happy about because theres not one think I need.

But do send help...this will be difficult ha ha.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig