Social Media

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Blowing off the cobwebs


Firstly I'd like to apologise for the lack of blogs recently, the last couple of months weren't exactly  my friends, but if you follow me on IG I'm sure you have heard all about it and sick to back teeth of my moanings on!!

Today Mike and I just went for coffee and a potter about our local garden centre as we just needed to get out of the house, we hosted boxing day so we were in most of that day cooking and trying to make the place presentable, so today we just needed to blow of a few cob webs and perhaps a few pounds ha ha!








Coat - Asos 
Shoes - Kurt geiger
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Chanel

Today's outfit of choice was in many ways to hide the fact i'd ate like an absolute pig for the whole month of December.

Sadly none of these items are available now but I'll try and find alternatives.

Shoes - Kurt geiger ( Actual shoes)


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a more fabulous New Year!

Lots of Love 
Zoe
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig