Social Media

Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year

New Year
2016 we lost some pretty important people, we also welcomed some too, it was filled with struggles but also lots of success.

As we enter a new year -  It brings with, its own excitement but is also bringing me a sense of wariness, the reason why I'm feeling such ways is because I'm not usually one to throw my self in at the deep end but its my first resolution. To do things that I feel are totally out of my comfort zone, as I'm the only one stopping myself from reaching goals!

My main goal is to pass my driving test, cant back out now as my new car will be ready at the end of February eek!  As for the rest of the year I don't have many other goals I'll just see where the year takes me.


Heres hoping that 2017 is a healthy one for us all, as you know health is your wealth and even I take it for granted!

Thank you for your continuous support and kindness
Zoe x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig