Social Media

Tuesday 3 January 2017

NEW YEAR NEW WARDROBE

This year Im going to do a blog post like this every month about a different high street shop that I've been loving multiple things from, this month is all about;


Warehouse

Who else thinks soon as Christmas is by they need to start thinking about their Spring wardrobe? I know here in Northern Ireland we still need our winter woolies till like May who am I kidding? Im going to try and only buy things this year that are quality over quantity, items that will stand the test of time. I did buy a few things from warehouse over the winter period and they have all washed really well.

I'm slightly obsessed with the new in section on every website right now, but warehouse have really caught my eye - Loving everything that ties at the waist, means we need minus one accessory, win!


Can you see a little bit of a pattern starting here?




Simplicity at its finest, I love everything simple and delicate when it comes to jewellery, less is more in my opinion but I do like the odd statement chunky piece.


Ive already made a few sale purchases but the said items haven't arrived yet then thats me done for the month of January I'm not looking at one more thing ( said no girl ever) send help!!

What shops are catching you eye this month? please do share.

Zoe x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig