Social Media

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Hello Dermaplaning || What I thought



Ive never been a massive skincare fanatic because I cant do it my self, so I've always kept it simple as I possibly can for Mikes sake. I was kindly invited to Baytree Beauty in Randalstown to try out Dermaplaning,  I had watched countless youtube videos on it and it looked quite intriguing.
What is Dermaplaning 
Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. It requires the use of a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently shave the skin's surface, removing the top layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair.

Before and after
What I actually didn't know was that Dermaplaning is a facial, each salon that offers this treatment uses their own skincare range they already have, Ashley at Baytree Beauty uses Guinot, a brand I had heard of but never used my self, beautiful scent and not over powering. Ok so I didn't realise how hairy my face actually was? what the heck! I couldn't believe the difference to be honest, you can see for your self, so smooth and soft.

Looking a tad cray haha
Do you need this treatment?
I think if you were someone who had their face photographed alot or if you had a special event coming up like a wedding etc I would say totally but for every day life Its not a massive thing unless you really don't like your facial hair! Don't get me wrong my face feels amazing, very soft and looks amazing.

Does it hurt
Not at all, was a really relaxing experience as it was a facial so keep that in mind when you go, the actual Dermaplaning it self didn't hurt at all, it was more like light scratching but felt good as you knew all the crap was coming of your skin.


What other salons do Dermaplaning?
If you have any concerns or other queries send me a message and ill kindly get back to you.

*I wasn't paid for this post but the treatment was paid for, my views and opinions are all my own*



Zoe x











Share:

1 comment

  1. Loved this, I would love it monthly darn peach fuzz. Thank god we are fair xx

    ReplyDelete

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig