Social Media

Monday 8 January 2018

Designer Vs High street



So I've been thinking about doing a series of "designer looks for less" for an absolute age and I've just been putting off but here we are!

I was just scrolling through The Outnet as you do on a Monday evening and seen a silk ruffle blouse and I was like actually hang on a minute I've seen something so similar on the highstreet, lightbulb moment it was Monsoon!

The silk ruffle blouse is Saint Laurent and coming in at a mere £375 and the monsoon version is tiny fraction of the price coming in at £18 in the sale bargain!



I would love you all to challenge me and send me your favourite designer pieces and I'll try my very best to recreate them from the high street.

Heres to finding the best bargain buys and to saving for bigger and better things! 

Shop the post below 

Zoƫ









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig