Social Media

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bag review | Chanel wallet on chain

When planning our trip to New York my mind went in to overdrive,what could i buy?what would be special?Then one day i watched Aly Valentine's review for her beautiful pastel pink "w.o.c." I fell in love. I knew how hard they were to get your mits on one, so i said to my self well if you see one GET It! so as you can see with the title I got one!


We stumbled in to Bloomingdales and scanned the whole place looking for Chanel, I was extremely excited and was about to blow half our holiday spending money, oops! I was kind of bummed that I didn't get a bag or a camellia flower, just the box and a bloomingdales bag!

When I was doing my research online about this bag a lot of people said it didn't come with a dust bag which to my surprise mine did, a lovely soft velvet dust bag which fitted the Wallet on chain perfect!

I originally wanted black caviar leather and it was nowhere to be seen, I uhmed and ahh'd about this colour and my husband mike just told me to go for it, so glad I did, the colour of it is charcoal but in my eyes it looks more pewter sometimes even a look of silver and blue,which makes it a great colour for everything. The chain strap is amazing and so long that it can be worn cross bodied which is a favourite of mine or it can be shortened so you can wear it over your shoulder or just a clutch if you put the chain inside the bag.



The only con with this bag is the popper fastening, its a pain when on the go trying to find the hole for the popper to go in without marking the soft leather of the bag, though I still love it.



I love the way this bag has the pocket on the back like the double flap bags, though you can't fit much in it apart from maybe a small phone or cards, my iPhone 6 has no hope of fitting in this pocket.


The top zipped compartment goes the whole length of the bag, I have my authenticity card pushed down there, it has one large pocket a zipped pocked and two smaller pockets at the front which I put receipts in. It fits a roller ball perfume, my phone, a zillion lipsticks that I feel I must carry and my keys, it could definitely fit more if I needed.



Im 6 Foot 1 and the bag just falls at the perfect length and sits at my hip, I favor  it over all my other bags its a classic and the size is superb!




Zb
Share:

1 comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig