Social Media

Saturday 7 March 2015

Spring | A wee day out, lunch'n & wind swept

hello my loves, I had planned a great day jam packed full of exciting things with a forest walk, out for lunch and the very glamorous collecting our grocery shop from Tesco, though all this didn't go to plan, we woke up with rain and the most horrendous winds. I decided just to go ahead and go to Portglenone Forest, but once we had arrived i knew it was a mistake & the biggest waste of 4 pounds!!! we all decided to get out of the car any way and plod on with what we had planned, Mike my husband wanted to fly his drone but it was just far to windy, so off back to the car we went with a very disappointed wee face!


It was wet and gloomy but we managed to get a few great shots! My sister an I wanted to take some outfit pictures as they were spring inspired  but the wind was not in our favour!!!



                                          Jeans Topshop, Top- Topshop, Cardigan, New look, Necklace -Ebay,  Bag - Chanel, Shoes -Vivienne Westwood




We went on our travels again and stopped off at a local garden centre for lunch ( one of our favourite wee spots) I had curried cauliflower soup and a wheaten scone, which was so yummy! I couldn't even finish it!

Once we had finished our lunch we went and had a browse in the shop (Which I love) its full of Cath Kidston and Gisela Graham and charming accessories for your home.



I loved all the pretty spring displays


I neeeeeeeed this for my own front door, how frecking pretty!






Thats all for today, hope you enjoyed 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig