Social Media

Monday 2 March 2015

Current wish list ♡

         Here are a few current things I'm lusting over and most definitely on my wish list!



Ahh Love love looooooving these boyos so dreamy, but not loving the price tag, a girl can dream.




Iv been wanting to try Charlotte Tilbury for so so long,but here in Northern Ireland we dont currently have a counter though there is one in Brown Thomas in Dublin which i may have to drag my husband  along for a gander!

Since i went to New York last year i have fallen in love with Chanel, I purchased my first ever chanel item which was a wallet on chain in caviar leather, i need these in my life how beautiful are they,may be my summer buy if i can find them in a 41;) 




I have now realised that this whole wish list apart from one thing are all shoes!!! I need these to keep my wee tootsies warm,  the weather here in Northern Ireland has gone a little bit cray! how beautiful are they in grey!




Have a great day x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig