Social Media

Friday 6 March 2015

Weight loss | How I lost four stone

                          This is what I looked like before I started my weight loss journey




Early last year middle of January I made a pact with my self to loose some weight for my Brother and Sister- In law's wedding in August, I was also a bridesmaid! So I was even more determined to loose the weight, the first month was terrible I craved with everything and I thought what the heck its only a small bit of chocolate, Then I found my fitness pal which was my saving grace, a calorie counting app, you put in your weight, height and how active you were throughout the day and they set up how many calories you could eat, they also had every food under the sun on their app so it was made easy for me, as i couldn't do any form of exercise due to a medical condition it was all down to healthy eating and portion sizing.

I started in January because i thought that would give me plenty of time, at the start it came off very slowly a pound here and there but over the months the weight just fell off and the dress sizes started coming down, I started at a size 14 and now I'm a size 8.

 I cut out sugar in my tea and fizzy drinks which has helped massively, don't get me wrong I still love a bit of chocolate in the evenings and a bit of cake but i eat it all in moderation.


Here are a few examples what I would eat:

Breakfast
Porridge with banana and cinnamon sprinkled over the top

Lunch
Vegetable broth with wholemeal bread


Tea/Dinner 
Home made Quorn shepherds pie
Quorn mince
2 carrots
1 onion 
Veg stock
Soy sauce 
Mash potato

Snacks
Fruit
Go ahead bar
Rice cake with peanut butter
5 squares of dairy milk


I wouldn't recommend cutting out everything you love from your diet because if you deprive your self from something your body is wanting you'll fall at the first hurdle, if you want chocolate have it but in smaller portions. It took me a year to get to the weight I wanted to be and i couldn't be happier.


Thats how it worked for me and this is what I look like now:
Im so pleased with the results,if I can do it at home, so can you!







Thank you so much for reading :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A little bit of life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig